Lagon is in Alpha. Get access to Lagon Cloud via the waitlist (opens in a new tab)
- Dev: In heavy development, features are being added and APIs have breaking changes
- Alpha: Missing features and bugs to fix, progressive access to Lagon Cloud (waitlist (opens in a new tab))
Beta: Stable APIs, last features are being added, Lagon Cloud available without a waitlist General Availability: Cloud and self-hosted versions available for production usage
- Native Web APIs like
- 100% open-source
- Deploy APIs, SSR(ed) websites, Webhooks endpoints, Cron jobs...
- CLI to manage Functions and develop locally
- Deploy at the Edge using the Cloud version, or self-host it
The roadmap is accessible to anyone on GitHub. Feel free to open an issue to discuss new features that you would like to see implemented.
Starting an Isolate is a lot faster than starting a whole Node.js process, which allows for almost free cold starts.
Thanks a lot to every current and past sponsor!